What did you think of the story?

I would love to hear what you thought of my book. How did the story affect you? Did it make you look at any situations in your life differently? What sections or themes stuck out to you and why? Is there anything you are now pursuing as a result of reading this? Are there any changes in your life you are going to make as a result of this?

If you would like to share a paragraph or two, you can add it to the comments on this post. Or you can alternatively email me at JenMiskov@silvertogold.com with your review and a picture of yourself if you would like to be included on this site with a picture next to your review. I will try this out and see how it goes.

Other places you can review my book are on Amazon.com where you can find my book by doing a search of "Jennifer Miskov." You can also review my book on my Facebook group and Fanpage as well as through any newspapers, local newsletters, magazines, or other websites that allow for that.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!


1 comment:

Nick said...

That's rad Jen-Dawg! God is good. :) Keep up the writing!