Music in Silver to Gold

The song "Bad" by U2 is integrated throughout the story. The song "Goodbye" by Plankeye is printed on page 78 in the story and should be listened to at that point.
The following are songs that I feel resonate with the story at different points. I give you suggestions of where I feel they might fit in. It might be fun to read the story a second time and at each point below, stop and listen to the song listed before moving on to heighten the experience and let certain themes sit in even more...
As a disclaimer, I hold no rights to any of these songs, except for permission to print Plankeye's song "Goodbye" in my book. None of these artists are affiliated with this book these are just song that I like that I wanted to share with you in relation to the story.

No comments: